rv15

Saturday, June 16, 2007

you'll be safe in HERE

hohoho..3 weeks into the june holidays. Please join the MUGathon, or you will regret it for life. Kiasu Singaporeans rushing for the Great Singapore sale is a common scene but it seems like its different this year because come july 1 there will be a GST increment, damn the govt!

my jc life has come to a conclusion (what's a jc life without CCA?). pretty sad considering my new cca is the mugathon...hahah..but instead of mugging, i have been chiong-ing return of the condor heroes dvds. i cant help it..coz the female lead actress is such a beauty. it will be a waste if i dun watch the dvds coz xiao long nu is too chio...haha...obssession i guess..

my juniors are nice..farewell dinner for the seniors was quite fun altough we did nth much...we simply just tok cock all the way..looking forward to bball chalet in december...long way to go though. thankz...my juniors...ur dedication in making cookies and cards for us is greatly appreciated!!!! we should call ourselves the hc bball gals instead man...haha...

had stayover ytd at my friend's hse...oh man...its quite interesting that my friends have very interesting stories to entertain me...muahahah...especially those with explicit and sexual content...nv fails to perk me up...muahaha...as usual...bridge tournament is a must during stayovers...ended up wining 4 dollars..shuang...coz the money comes from the pockets of jian rong...its a joy wining money from him...

BEWARE....those ppl in the reading room. pls do not leave ur tidbits unattended because im gonna eat them...if u realise ur food is gone...dont blame me coz u left it unattended in the first place...sorry man...lol...gtg everybody...cya..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home