rv15

Thursday, November 02, 2006

???

long time since i last updated...haha...dyed my hair a couple of days ago...just dunno the reason y i like to dye my hair so much...haha...mebbe i just like the feeling of my hair covered with cold dye...then followed by the feeling of dye all spread over my head...weird isnt it?haha

its the trend....when holiday comes, every student will get so sian that they can do something sian for a long period of time....like walking endlessly and aimlessly in town alone......logging on to msn, refusing to talk to anyone, and stare at the computer screen waiting for someone interesting to come by and say HELLO!, then reluctantly starting a stupid conversation and end up daoing the person after a while...pls dun deny it ppl....we bcum a soul-less being during holidays...unless u have some night life, like going clubbing...bla bla....

went to town alone today...first thing ppl gonna do during hols...den mom and sis joined me for dinner...just quite a sian diao outing....simply just lost my appetite for no reason...damn...what does this mean...i just dunno the reason...somebody just tell me...DAMN!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11/03/2006 03:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMGOMG MR WONG LOST HIS APPETITE?!?!
    how is that possible lah?
    don bluff lah.. hahaha.. mayb coz u too long nv see me le.. den class chalet coming so u v nervous den no appetite.. don worry lah =) u can meet me soon =P anw wad colour u dyed? orange ar? =P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home