rv15

Sunday, May 06, 2007

why? part II

im still up at 2 am...cant really slp..cause i have been slping for the whole afternoon...kinda thinking of alot of stuff...especially what coach said abt me...deproving in my bball skills...getting lazy...no hunger....blah blah...why does he have such high expectations for me...i know im one impt player in the team...but for the previous match....my teammates were doing pretty well...so i need not have to take matters into my own hands...but coach i assure u...when its time for me to shine...i will deliver...like a mailman...


and yah..for the past one hour...another thing has been on my mind too...i aint sure abt how i present myself to others...ppl sae im scary...ppl sae im kaobei...ppl sae im childish ppl sae im insensitive...but tts me...and i have been thinking of life after the season ends...much lesser free time..to spent with my love ones...i'll be into the mugging mode...reallie hate that kind of life...but at least i have given much thought to what i am gonna do for the rest of the year...im not gonna spend the last few months of my jc life like last year...regretting what i have done...what i have not done...get my priorities rite..but im afraid i lack the initiative to do the things i like..perhaps tts my style...lots of aims and planning...but no actions..


and i must sae i reallie look forward tothe upcoming second round of matches...im gonna prove to everybody that i can do it



"Everyone will have bumps in the road,
so you need to stay focused. I'm here to
tell you to stay strong. Don't give up. No
matter what, today is a new chance."

-Carmelo Anthony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home